Run mumble and mumble-web via ansible #13
Currently mumble is still just manually dpeloyed. Since we have a mumble role ready, we should roll it out once it's confirmed to work.
- Test mumble server with role with vanilla
- Test mumble-web client with role with vanilla
- Test mumble server with role with host_vars
- Test mumble-web client with role with host_vars
- Update mumble role
- Merged mumble role PR (see 5)
- Remove doublon vars from role and host_vars
- PR for host_vars created
- PR for host_vars merged
- Update nginx template
- Merged nginx template PR
I did a new PR for the role and for nginx too.
As soon as those two ones are merged, I'll do the tests with host_vars.
We could also copy hte repo to Disroot and make it public ;)
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?