Run mumble and mumble-web via ansible
Currently mumble is still just manually dpeloyed. Since we have a mumble role ready, we should roll it out once it's confirmed to work.
- Test mumble server with role with vanilla
- Test mumble-web client with role with vanilla
- Test mumble server with role with host_vars
- Test mumble-web client with role with host_vars
- Update mumble role
- Merged mumble role PR (see 5)
- Remove doublon vars from role and host_vars
- Update host_vars
- Update nginx template
- Merged nginx template PR
I did a new PR for the role and for nginx too.
As soon as those two ones are merged, I'll do the tests with host_vars.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?