One more thing that caught my attention before we merge (glad @antilopa didnt approve it yet).
I think we didnt look into layout of the page. Seeing that the breakline is right after TOC and I think none of the points actually link to TOC so cant navigate using it.
Also line break in this template means to start second column so we will have currently only TOC on the left side and entire document on the right side which i think is not whatwe wanted to do. @antilopa can you move this file to the website vagrant and check it?
@muppeth you are right, the horizontal line in the template of the PP seperates the two columns. But I think if we get the text right here in this repo, it is enough. The layout will be something to figure out when merging it in the website repo. Don't you think?
How will things work? I mean, each change will be made in this repo, then merged in Website repo?
If this is the case, I think 1st solution of muppeth is better. Otherwise, that means that each time we change something here, we have to update the Website version manually.
yeah so we seem to have unsolved issue here then. Specially that I agree with all two ideas.
Maybe indeed to make things easier at least for now, we should keep this repo as a non markdown version, so just plain text, which would be easier for people to ead through and in case we need to copyt PP elsewhere (same goes for TOS), we dont need to strip it from markdown (in case we need to do for example html as is in pwm). This also makes it easy for people to read and follow rather then going through the markdown syntax.
Just to push things forward as it's taking way too long now, I would suggest this and then in the future if we think this isnt working right, change it to be exact copy of the website's page.
After talking about this a bit more I'm finally convinced about the @muppeth's first option. It means we will not have a PP page on the website but it will be pulled for this repo. Then the content cannot be changed without enough approval which is good.
That said, we now need to check the layout on the website and adjust the file here to look right before we can merge it. We also need to figure out the file naming (on the website it is two-col.html.twig) and other practicalities.