** v1.2 - October 2019**
Table of Contents
- What data do we collect?
- What do we do with your data?
- What we do not do with your data
- How do we store your data?
- Where the data is stored?
- Per service detailed privacy notices
- Your rights
- Access to your information
- Data: According to the GDPR, data is any information that can be used to identify a person, either directly (real name, phone number, IP address, etc.) or indirectly (any combination of the aforementioned plus device fingerprints, cookies, etc). In the specific context of the use of our platform, it is the minimum information required for the proper operation of the services provided by Disroot.org as well as the information the user optionally submit on any of them.
- Services: the set of differents softwares, protocols and standards used to exchange data between web applications.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation (EU).
- User or you: any person or third party that access and uses the services provided by Disroot.org.
- Disroot, Disroot.org, we or us: Stichting Disroot.org
- Platform: is the set of services provided by Disroot.org and that are hosted on our servers.
- Federated services: Services that operates on the basis of so-called Federation Protocols which enables users signed up at different services providers to interact with each other. Examples of these services are Nextcloud, Email, Hubzilla and XMPP.
1. What data do we collect?
What do we do with your data?
2. What we do not do with your data
How do we store your data?
3. Where the data is stored?
4. Per service detailed privacy notices
5. Your rights
Access to your information
Access to your personal data, stored files and other information you provide to any of the services offered by Disroot.org is under your control. This means that all data stored on services that are bound to personal information (services that require logging in) are available for you to download either for archival purposes or to transfer to another compatible website.
How to access and self-export your personal data
To modify your personal data or delete your account