- ContentManager sets default Content-Type even if it was missing in the
- Make sure that when Content-Type is missing, copying parameters doesn't
raise an error.
- Add a unit-test to check that.
- lacre.transport - for actual delivery via SMTP
- lacre.smime - to take care of S/MIME stuff
Implement lacre.transport.SendFrom class that does a almost exactly the same
thing as the original send_msg function, but without using global variable to
store original message sender.
In the daemon, specify policy as SMTPUTF8. That sets the deafult message type
EmailMessage class is richer, including support for Content Managers, giving
it the capability to properly handle textual data and its encodings.
Also: add another contract test.