You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Bash (Bourne Again Shell) is a shell commonly used on GNU-Linux systems for multiple purposes. Knowing about bash is an enjoyable experience and a great opportunity to learn about computers, files, directories and programs.
- Display files: 'less', 'head' and 'tail' commands
- Learning about files and directories
- Searching for files in the system
- Comparing two files or directories
- Using dd command to flash usb
- Compress a pdf file
- Searching and editing configuration files
- Use package manager in Parabola GNU-linux: verify packages in cache
- Removing packages in Parabola GNU-Linux