- New B32 ID
- New option: txt index --print
- Move scheme to peers
- Replace peer.*.conf files with index packed locations
Instead of adding a URL to peers.*.conf, run `txt pull <url>`
- Rewritten converters
- txt-convert looks for a .convert.conf containing `key: value` lines.
- Specifiable topic-roots from .convert.conf.
- Added `Topics:` key, with comma seperated topics.
If set only those topics will appear in the main index and used as topic roots.
Other topics will have sub-indices generated, but won't be listed in the main index.
- HTML converter header & footer options
- HTML-index renamed to HTM-index
- Change types: uuid:Uuid -> id:string
- File_store merges identical texts
- Use peer ID for store path, store peers' texts in .local/share/texts
- Simple URN resolution for converter
Continue to next feed if parsing one fails
- Phasing-out Archive, replaced by improved packs
- Eliminate Bos, Cohttp, lwt, uri, tls, Re, Ptime, dependencies
- Lock version for Cmdliner, fix dune-project
- Optional resursive store
- Improve header_pack
- Fix recursive mkdir
- type selection
- subdir conversion
- htm extension
- topics and latest
- gmi.atom feed
Add pull (http(s)) operation
- peers.pub.conf and peers.priv.conf
HTML5 format & fixes by Novaburst
Phony target (thanks Gergely)
Basic unit renamed from Note to Text.
New modular text-parser, internal to Logarion, for generic notation parsing. The default input format is now a much plainer text.
Logarion created texts have part of the UUID in filename.
Logarion's index re-written in Messagepack format. Removed `indices` command. They are generated during `convert`.